Wednesday, October 19, 2011

One more day left on my diet in preparation for a complete week of tasting, smelling and savoring the extravaganza of flavors beginning tomorrow with restaurant week.   I've already picked my favorite menus and even some of best friends to come and join me on this culinary quest for the best on the Monterey Bay.   This year, I'm heading down to Haute Enchildada like a swallow to Capistrano Mission. This is one of my pics for this year's 'best of the best'.  Why?   Because Kim Solano has mastered the 'art of cuisine' with the pairing of fresh seafoods, succulent meats and dramatic flavorings of Baja Mexico infused it with an organic 'vege' healthly food twist.  The results are a magical mystery tour of taste.   Not to mention the artist's palate (palette) of color and decor that surrounds this Moss Landing establishment.  It is one of the hidden gems of restaurant week and of the Monterey Bay.   Check out their website for booking a table inside or outside overlooking the Elkhorn Slough.  www.hauteenchilada.com


No comments:

Post a Comment