Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Last Supper?

What about the last supper for some of the greatest moments in our society.... the American Revolution....  dinner before the D Day invasion.... the burning of Rome!??   Strange with all the books in the food section of what-is-now my locally-deceased Borders, there is nothing on 'last meals' of famous events in our history or even any speculative works on what we eat prior to doing 'life-altering' feats?  or the affect our menus have on our lives and accomplishments.  Am I the only one who thinks there is a connection with food and feats?    I'm told that people who are diagnosed with fatal cancers have completely saved their own lives with only their diet and set their minds to being cured.   That makes me think that we are the result of our eating habits and diet to a great extent so I want to find out more about this and wonder if any scientists out there can help educate and enlighten me on this formula of food?

No comments:

Post a Comment